5.25.2012

Baby Pandas!

Last night, a new breed of The UPLB Jocks was welcomed and inducted. It's really fun to attend org events especially since I became an alumna because many college memories (that happened not so long ago) come back plus I get to meet new friends, or brothers and sisters. :)

Meet the newest batch of The UPLB Jocks!
Welcome, Pandas!
L-R: (air names) Mia, Zoey, Paola, Marco, David , Jacob
Group shot!
L-R: Connor, Marco, Calvin, Nick, Sadie (ME!), Jacob, Olivia, Mia, Zoey, Paola,
and David
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Janeo
Cover-up: from my closet :P

It's been quite a while since I last spent time with my org mates, The UPLB Jocks. It's true what they say, There's no greater high than being on-air. To the new breed of Jocks, congratulations! My sincere hopes and well wishes for all of you come from within my heart. I hope that you all find it in your souls to love and cherish the org, to always excel and deliver, to never fail your brothers and sisters, and to always be the best Jock you can be. If there's one thing I learned from being a Jock, it's this: Trust in your potential but don't allow yourself to be stuck in just having potential. Have the guts to work on it and actualize your stellar possibilities. I have grown a lot and learned so much from being a Jock and not a thing in this lifetime can make me forget that experience. Make the most of it. This is only the beginning of your journey. Cheers!

Love,
SGT <3
Or in my Jock Air Name, Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment