5.23.2012

SNOE Vitamin C-Enriched Calamansi Beauty Bar

Summer is almost over, the rainy season kicks in. Getting a tan was fun but sooner or later, we're gonna have to revert back to our original color. For girls like me who have problem dark areas like the singit or the groin area and the underarms or the kili-kili, it's not exactly easy to find a product or a method that will ensure us sure and steady results. I cannot be more thankful that I tried Snoe Vitamin C-Enriched Calamansi Beauty Bar. You probably have read about my previous post on their Moringa beauty bar and how I rave about its perks (read about it HERE) Well, I think I love this more. The moringa did me good but I think I'm more hiyang to the calamansi soap.


Aside from the whitening benefits, I also noticed that this particular variant was more effective in pimple-control. It took me one day (two washes-one in the morning, one in the evening) to dry up most of my zits. Of course, I had to maintain and keep using it so I can achieve the best results. True enough, within two weeks, I had clearer skin. Here's why...

SNOE says, the Vitamin C-Enriched Calamansi Beauty Bar is/has/does:

  • Organic, using only real calamansi
  • Citrus Micracarpa or commonly known as calamansi, is a rich source of vitamin C and Alpha   Hydroxy Acids
  • Whitens dark spots caused by acne, freckles and melasma
  • Can naturally bleach the dark regions of the body especially the under-arms and inner thigh
  • Acts as an organic deodorant
  • A natural astringent that safely eliminates pimples withough being harsh to the skin
  • Active Ingredients: Calamansi Extract, Papain Enzyme, AHA, Vitamin C and E, Cucumber Extract, Goats Milk, High Grade Coconut Oil
photo is from Snoe website

Please refer to my previous post on the Maximum Whitening Moringa Beauty Bar on tips on how to use and other particulars. 

What I like about it:
  • Affordable (a bar costs Php 139)
  • Widely available in the Philippines (Snoe kiosks and online)
  • Sulit (you can cut it up into smaller chunks to last you longer)
  • Has a clean, citrusy scent
  • Takes effect immediately (dries up zits fast!)
  • More effective in whitening than the Moringa soap (in just two weeks, my tan subdued and I'm almost back to my original color)
  • Ideal to use on dark spots, i.e. kili-kili (underarm) and singit (groin area) right before the bikini season!
  • Made of natural ingredients
  • Locally-produced (support local enterprise!)
  • Cruelty-free (not tested on animals)
  • Really gets into the pores. Even my blackheads were reduced when I started using this.
What I dislike about it:
  • It really, really stings! Please do not let this product/its lather get into your eyes. Wash eyes upon contact immediately. I have a pretty high tolerance for pain, but if you don't, then this may not be the soap for you. :(
  • Melts pretty fast
  • Again, the packaging is pretty sloppy.
  • You will have to wait for 2 minutes before rinsing for it to take full effect.
  • Leaves my skin pretty dry.
The verdict: HOORAY! I found the perfect soap for my skin! It really targets most of my skin problems FAST! I have combination skin. I use this with Etude House's Green Tea Facial Wash and the oily parts on my face stay oil-free most of the day, of course I have to retouch with powder to mattify. It's also very effective, as I said, in whitening problem spots, so if you're looking to wear short shorts, skirts, sleeveless tops, bikinis, and the like, you better be ready with flash-worthy skin. This soap will help you get there. It also will take care of those nasty, stubborn zits for you. 

I am absolutely dumbfounded at how effective this soap was for me. Take my word for it. It's one of their bestsellers for a good reason. What I love about Snoe's products is that they serve many purposes. You're getting so much bang for your buck because you're getting many benefits, all from one product. I'm dying to try the Hair Heroes Intense Argan Oil next! If only someone would be kind enough to send me one. *ehem, ehem* Teehee!

Love,
SGT <3

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this!Snoe really does have a wide variant of soaps so I still get confused which to get and I think I'll settle for this one instead! Great review! ^_~

    ReplyDelete