6.04.2012

Hey, I Heard You are a Wild One!

Errands day. I paid for Macho first at the bank then went out to get LaMar, my 6 year-old Canon 1000D checked out at the Canon Service Center in Magallanes. Mom said she'll meet me there and we'll go home together. Decided to wait for her in Starbucks at Paseo de Magallanes. I was supposed to sit in for a coffee seminar with a Free Tasting sesh at Starbucks but Mom arrived and she asked if we can go home. :(

I realized something... I used to think I can never pull off anything high-waist but then I started experimenting and found that with the right combination and with a belt that will help accentuate that curve, high-waist clothes can be for curvier girls like myself too! 

Oh, and judging by the title of this post, you can probably guess what my LSS is. :)

Anyway, here's a sneak peek into today's laid back tambay aka my alone time somewhere in the city...



Obsessed with anything mint green!
Reading The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
Phone and camera on hold.

Been a while since I last wore red lips.
Lipstick: NYX Round Lipstick in Raisin (from Digital Traincase)
Lipliner: Ever Bilena Pro Lip Liner in Rose

Top: Halogen
Pants: from Bangkok
Wedges: MSE



Earrings: New York and Co.


Floral Ring: Luxe and Luster
Odd ring: Gift from a friend



Bangle: New York and Co.


Hope you like this look! Feel free to hype it on Lookbook and Chictopia! (look to your right, there are widgets right there for both pages. Wee!)

Rainy days are up ahead but that doesn't mean our wardrobes should be as gloomy as the weather. Stay fierce, y'all! ;)

Love,
SGT <3

No comments:

Post a Comment