I was never a big blush girl, as I mentioned on my latest post on my most recent blush purchase (more on the entry HERE). I just eased into the idea that without my blush, even with my lipstick on, I look like a washed-out face. I came upon this multi-purpose lip and cheek stain from Snoe called Glam Jam in Blush. It was not until Ate Leni, the area manager at their Festival branch gave me a makeover that I became curious and ended up buying a pot of the yummy bubblegum-smelling happiness!
The reason I've been hesitant about blushing up is that other people just can't seem to pull off putting blush on their faces. Some look like they've been slapped, some look like they have a landing strip on their face, and others just can't get it right. Oh, don't get me wrong, for me, putting on blush is an art. It's really difficult to get it right the first... or maybe even the fifth time. It does take a lot of practice and the right product to help you get that just pinched glow instead of a glaring just slapped tinge of red on your face.
With Snoe's Glam Jam in Blush, you won't have to worry. Just a little glop will go a long way. At Php 119, you're not only investing hard-earned moolah into a nice blush, but an all-around tint as well. It can go onto your eyelids, your lips, and your cheeks. Talk about a multi-faceted wonder!
What I like about it:
- Affordable (a pot costs Php 119)
- Quite pigmented, a little goes a long way, really
- Proudly Pinoy!
- Available in all Snoe kiosks all throughout the Philippines
- Also available online
- Very compact and portable, can even fit in any pocket!
- The packaging is so cute!
- Has a yummy bubblegum scent
- It's pink!
- Gives me that just pinched color
- Can liven up any makeup look
- Looks natural
- Made from natural ingredients
- Stays on for hours! (unlike powder blushes)
What I dislike about it:
- It comes in a pot. I have to dip my fingers into the product every time I use it. (Clean fingers are a must for application)
- If not blended right away, it leaves a pink spot that won't budge
|What's in it / What's it made of|
|Swatch on my hand|
|This much will give you more than enough color!|
|Right cheek: I applied more on this side.|
It's not overpowering, even with my red lips on.
|Left cheek: Has less product/smaller dots applied|
I'm so in love with this tint. I use it almost everyday. It's not heavy at all and it doesn't rub off easily (which can be a plus if you need your makeup to last the whole day.) I would love to get another shade, the one in Goddess seems really gorgeous! It's best used for contouring and for light eye makeup. Anyway, if you're planning to buy this lip and cheek stain, you have my full blessing!
I really can't find much fault in it, except that it's too cute! Haha!