6.03.2012

She Goes Thrifty at the Bloggers United 3 (Part 2)

Here we are at the second portion of my Bloggers United experience... (Part 1 is here)
With Verniece Enciso

With cutie-patootie Crissey Si of Hello Crissey
Crissey's merchandise. I wanted to buy them all.
To those who don't know, I'm a sucker for stationery!
With Joanna Ladrido of Only the Marvelous
Marj Sia's booth
Marj Sia's booth

With Marj Sia of The Traveling Heels
She also owns Catwalk Cosmetics.


With the stunning Divine Lee
With the fierce Karl Leuterio of Inkarlcerating

Girlsies! <3
With Kryz Uy  we were all so tired from going around, literally bumping into
people, and haggling for whatever we can get our hands on!
With the statuesque Patricia Prieto of Paradigma
With Laureen Uy of Break My Style

Had a funny moment with Camille Co of
 Camille Tries to Blog and Coexist
Kookie Buhain of Death by Platforms has got to be one
of the most stylish Pinays of this generation.
 She kind of reminds me of Elise Testone from American Idol.




That was just a small peek into what happened at the Bloggers United 3. I will post another entry on my purchases soon! I'm still beat from all the shopping and nudging people around. Oh, and also stand by for the closet sale. I'm so excited! ;)

I had A LOT of fun at BU 3. It's definitely a day to remember. I got the inspiration that I was desperately thirsting for. If that much passion for fashion and beauty won't inspire you, I don't know what will. It made me want to work even harder for She Goes Thrifty and prove not only to you but to myself as well that I can be a better blogger, a better writer, a better friend, and a better sister. Sigh. Enough of the drama already! This is supposed to be fun! Hopefully, in a year or two, I can be part of Bloggers United. Teehee!
I was kind of flattered when a random shopper asked me how much some of my "stuff" cost. She must've thought I was a selling blogger too!  *blushes*


To the organizers, the sponsors, the bloggers, and to everyone who came and conquered Bloggers United 3, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH and I hope to see you at the next BU event! :3

So hey, tell me all about your time at BU 3! Post the link here. :)

Love,
SGT <3


2 comments:

  1. Hey, AJ! Thanks for the kind words! I do love Elise's style! Thanks again for dropping by our booth! See you at the next BUB! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kookie! Thank you so much! It was nice meeting you. I hope I can make it to the next Bloggers' United... that is if I'm still in the country by then. :) Oh, and you're welcome. Stay stylish! ;)

      Delete