2.23.2012

Sneak Peek: ThursDate at Solenad 2

I know I tweeted that I was too exhausted from a whole day of fun with two of my high school pals, Fel and Chammy, but I just had to post these shots before I hit the sack. I have to let some of the excitement go! The details of today's (mis) adventures shall be featured tomorrow! Expect a lot of pictures and kwento thrown your way!



Top from People R People, Bag from Creato, Skirt from Greenhills tiangge, Watch from Swiss Army, Earrings and Necklace are from I-forgot-where. Tee-hee! Oh, and I topped it all off with my camouflage Chuck Taylors from Converse. I wanted to create a contrast between the skirt and the tough print of the shoes. 






Special thanks to my friend, Felice Salido for taking the pictures. :) 

How would you put a twist on a frilly skirt? :)

Love,
SGT <3

No comments:

Post a Comment