3.20.2012

Floral Formal

Today, I had one of my long-time dreams realized... I got a new digital camera - a new Sony S5000 in yup, you guessed it, PINK! I'll post pictures soon... hopefully. ;)

Met up with Mom in Galle then we went to Greenhills to have lunch at House of Minis (I broke my vegetarian spell, I'm sorry!), an old family fave. Their steaks are to-die-for! (bad pun not intended, sorry animals!)

Anyway, I'll just be leaving y'all hanging today with an outfit post-slash-photo-journal of today's events. :) (photos were taken with/by Bunny; outfit photos were taken by my momma)

Me and my momma. See the resemblance? :)
Mom and her boss, Tita Beth.
Manly legs, anyone?
Feelin' a little flirty and floral than usual. :)
This necklace reminds me of a waterfall. :)
I'm not a big fan of the color blue, but these earrings are too cute to resist!
Interesting lace design on the collar.
Thrift store finds are full of surprises.
No two pieces are the same and that's what I love about it.
The skirt was loud enough. I toned down my makeup for today. :)
Browsing catalogs while waiting for 5 o'clock!
That's me alright. Barely-there makeup. Thanks to Etude House's Bling Bling Eye Stick.
Check out my previous review on it HERE
Still got that 80's fever!
Shoulder pads add structure and volume to this top.
Top, thrifted. Skirt, Landmark (Php179). Faux snakeskin sandals, Parisian.
Accessories, from Quiapo.

Check out the interesting detail of the skirt. It has a collar!
Don't you just love the cheery print?
This is what you call "Like a boss."
Haha!
Been practicing on wearing office clothes for my work in  Myanmar!

Can barely keep a straight face. :))
At 55, my mom is still as youthful as ever!
How was your Tuesday? :)

Love,
SGT <3


No comments:

Post a Comment