5.31.2012

Takin' a Break!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been really distracted. Bloggers United 3 is a couple of days away and I'm beyond excited! I have been working on snippets of new posts to show you guys and gals who actually are kind enough to take their time and read whatever shenanigan I write here... But seriously, I have so much going on in my mind that I haven't been exactly able to focus all my energies into writing one amazing blog post after another. You guys deserve the best and I love you all too much to give you anything that's been done without my whole heart in it.

So for now, She Goes Thrifty is taking another self-proclaimed hiatus. Give me at least until Monday to figure things out, get to Bloggers United 3, and get my act together. Oh, and I will also try my hardest to post more outfits and perhaps an online closet sale is on the works, who knows? Just hang tight, my dears. All is well. :)


Let me skadaddle outta here! (at least for now!)

Love,
SGT <3

1 comment: