6.30.2012

Pamper Day Saturday

It's a rainy weekend and as much as we wanted to stay in, my mom and I had to go out and take care of some errands. A few days ago, I was given a gift certificate for a free signature foot spa. Special thanks to Ms. Jane, the owner of Polish and Strip here in Santa Rosa. I've been a happy customer and I keep coming back to avail of their services. My recommendations must have paid off! Check out my review on the place HERE. Anyway, I went back to avail of my free service. Wee!

I cannot emphasize enough how badly I needed a foot spa done by an actual trained technician. Even though I try to do things on my own, even my own foot spa, but there are some things that an amateur like me just can't seem to do! So, yes. Hence my second trip to the nail salon for the second week this time. 


After the warm foot soak, my feet were immersed in this massaging bubbly machine thingamajig. LOL. It's a little ticklish but who doesn't rejoice at the sight of bubbles? I know I do!

Ms. Sarah, my attendant worked on one foot at a time.
While the foot bubble soak thing was going on, Ms. Sarah massaged my arms and hands. I felt like succumbing to exhaustion. This week has been physically demanding and unbelievably hectic! I needed all this goodness and more. What a way to treat my body and my senses!

Then came the labor-intensive kaskas portion. After removing the calluses with her sandpaper paddle and the grater thing, I was asked to choose between green tea and peppermint foot scrub. I chose the latter. ;)

After the scrub, a foot mask was applied on to my footsies! It was soooo cold and quite rejuvenating. Then came the plastic cling wrap and warm towel. Can you feel the pampering now?


I drifted off in between these shots. It was such a relaxing experience. I cannot even begin to tell you. I think you have to try it out for yourself. ;) I feel recharged and ready to go! All set for the busy weeks up ahead!

After the entire pamper sesh, Mom and I went to Nuvali for milk tea (Serenitea) and Krispy Kremes! We even saw Chito Miranda and his beau. 

If not for the 45-minute drive back home (on normal days, it only takes 5 minutes to get from there and back or vice-versa), the day would have been perfect! 

I still haven't started editing my presentations for my teaching demo (part 2). I feel so lazy and sluggish because of the gloomy bed weather! Kids, procrastination is never a good idea. I promise to work on it tomorrow! No more excuses! :))

How did your Saturday go? :)

Love,
SGT <3

No comments:

Post a Comment