6.22.2012

Senior Year Screening



Hey, loves! If you have nothing better to do tomorrow, why don't you join me at the Senior Year screening and grand launch at Cinema 6, Mall of Asia, Pasay City? I was fortunate enough to be invited and I've been told I can take 10 friends with me. Special thanks to Yabang Pinoy for this wonderful opportunity. If you're interested, please comment with your full name below so I can include you in my guest list. Or you can tweet it @adjadjbaby. Hurry! Limited slots only!

Oh, by the way, the event starts at 4 PM. See you guys there! :)

Love,
SGT <3

2 comments:

  1. this movie seems nice! seen the trailer last year pa, sayang i want to watch! :))

    -Hazel
    http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! You should've told me, I would've gotten you on my guest list. :p Had tickets pa naman to spare. Oh well, next time. ;)

      Delete