7.13.2012

Casual in Floral

With less than 30 minutes to prepare (make-up and breakfast included, GAH!), I had no choice but to run with this very casual outfit. A vintage floral polo and a vintage distressed denim skirt. Throw in comfy and colorful flats, and I dash right out the door.

I didn't know what to expect, in terms of the weather. To be safe, I went with something that I wouldn't really mind getting wet in, and something that's heat-friendly as well. The only critical item I failed to pack is a jacket or a scarf. My mom's office was COLD. I actually felt a little sick from the volatile hot-cold temperatures outside and inside the mall and the office.

I wish I can share more tidbits with you all, but I'm feeling under the weather and I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. :(

In any case, feel free to enjoy this outfit post for now and read my recent posts as well. One and Two. :)


Please excuse the sleepy expression. I had just woken up from an uncomfortable nap and I was feeling slightly feverish in these shots. :-/


Top: Thrifted
Skirt: Thrifted
Flats: from Mom


Good night, everyone! Have a great weekend! ;)

Love,
SGT <3

No comments:

Post a Comment