11.19.2012

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster


You know what they say about cars and boys. 

It was a gloomy day. November 10, 2012. At 4 AM, I was up and running and on my way to Subic for the Subic Mile event, which we sponsored.

It's basically a free-for-all speed fest (of course, you'll need a pretty nice ride to belong) and car show. Dudes from all over the Philippines flocked to the Subic International Airport, which they had closed off just for the event, for an entire day full of hot rides, testosterone, and a whole lot of fun.

At first I didn't quite get the point of the whole thing, but after someone explained to me what it really is about, I became quite amazed at how passionate these guys are not only for speed but for whatever their cars mean to them. It's like a brotherhood that gets stronger with every push of the pedal, and with every shift in gear.

I wanted to give it a go (I mean racing down the "Subic Mile" -- the entire runway) but I decided that I didn't want to die just yet. Haha!

Anyway, I can't go on anymore about cars, given the very little I know about them. Just check out the pictures and let them tell you the story. :)
 
 

This goes without saying, but here are the only two pictures of myself at the event, looking all sweaty and chaka from all the running around.

Dress: Forever 21 | Shoes: from a bazaar | Bag: Victoria's Secret
The thing about this dress is that it looks pretty innocent from the front, but it actually has a peek-a-boo back. Yes, I just can't get enough of interesting details like that in dlothing. After all, who doesn't like little surprises here and there?

If you know me well enough, or better yet, if you stick around long enough to read through my blog and future posts, you'll see what I mean. By the way, I wasn't able to take pictures of the back portion of the dress, but perhaps in other posts I will. :)


Special thanks to Bimmer Club and to all the participating organizations for having us at the event, and congratulations! 'Til the next Subic Mile!

Keep those teen hearts beating faster and faster! ;)

Love,
SGT

No comments:

Post a Comment