3.08.2013

Material Girl

Friday slump. I know you can all relate. It's that moment when all you can ever wish for is your cozy bed at home, the book you were caught reading last, and some hot dark choco by your side. Just thinking about it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

I'm glad I still have my cup of happiness from The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. I found a new favorite in their Double Chocolate Latte - just what I needed to lift me up from this pit of laziness.

Anyway, last night, I visited my aunt who had just arrived from the States. She, along with my other aunt and cousin, got me these wonderful presents. :)

After a much-needed timeout from the daily hustle and bustle of my insane schedule, I got one night of catching up with la familia, and managed to squeeze in some pampering (thank you, Tita Vilma for the pedi treat!).

Just to share what goodies I got recently:



1. Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup in Honey, I'm So Money


2. Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zing in Medium


3. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Romantic and in Honey


 4. Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer with SPF 15 (I'm wearing this now!)


5. Skull Candy Low Rider headset

I'm also wearing the Revlon ColorStay Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Romantic. I'm a little pale right now and that punch of red on my lips is all the color that I need to make me look less sick and more alive.

That's all for now! Catch you later! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment