1.01.2014

Au Revoir, 2013! Bonjour, 2014!

"We've come a long way since that day, and we never look back at the faded silhouettes."

2013 has come and gone. Now we're faced with a new year, a fresh start, a clean slate. If that doesn't get you all pumped up, I don't know what does.

It's time to leave all of the heartbreak behind and get a whole new lease on life.

It's time to celebrate gratitude for all the kindred spirits who stood by us all year long, for the blind spots that we managed to surpass, for all the lessons we learned the hard way, for all the times life said no, for all the blessings that came into our lives. Whether good or  bad, all the waking moments in 2013 has led up to this very day, and we find ourselves being a bigger, better, and bolder version of who we were before the year began.

And so with the utmost heart-felt sincerity and gratitude, I would like to extend the love and warmth you all have given She Goes Thrifty for the past year. 2013 has been tremendous. You have been a huge part of my year. Without your continuous support of my humble blog, I would not have even managed to keep writing, no matter how sparse and far apart from each other my entries are, you guys have always been there time and time again.

I don't believe as much in resolutions as I do in goals. And so with the most eager heart, I am setting my goals of being more present here in this blog, yes, that means writing more often and with more gusto. I may have said it last year, but I want to mean it and really do it this time!

Fingers crossed that more reviews, outfit ideas, and other random blurbs from me will come your way this year!

Cheers to more fun times in 2014!








1 comment:

  1. Happy new year, Adj!!! :*

    http://diannetriestotravel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete