3.28.2013

Department Store Discoveries: March


Sharing with you some of the things I recently got from either HBC or Watson's. I'm so excited! Who says beauty has to be expensive? Clearly, they haven't gone make-up shopping on a budget!




1. SanSan Concealer in Beige (around Php 105)


2. BYS Lipstick in Risky Business (Php 229) - I love how it's a cross between baby pink, nude, and salmon! My first lippie from BYS is Cherry Black. Will post a review soon!


3. ELF Eyelash Curler (Php 129) - comes with a free rubber thingy


 4. ELF Eyebrow Kit in Light (Php 249.75) - Can't wait to rave about this!

 


5. Essence Matte Bronzing Powder in 02 Sunny - Still on trial phase. It's quite difficult for me to find a decent contouring powder, but I hope this will do nicely. I might get the other one for blondes too.


So yeah, my wallet cried a little, but overall I'm happy I'm packed with a few essentials. I've been trying to save up since being in-between jobs means my last pay would be withheld. I might have to scrimp out on shopping next time. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment