3.31.2013

Weekend Warriors: Easter Egg Yellow

Happy Easter, everybody! How was your Lenten season? I hope it was meaningful. Mine was quite disappointing. I was sick all week and I had to spend a lot of time in bed, recovering. Even until this very day, I'm still not feeling well at all. :(

Anyway, I'm sure we're all looking forward to Jesus' second coming, or as we know it, Easter Sunday. It's a day that promises new beginnings and fresh starts. Beyond the Easter Egg hunting and being allowed to eat meat after a week of abstinence and fasting, it is a moment of rejoice and welcome.

Much like any other, our family went to hear Easter Sunday Mass. By default, we went to Tagaytay. Then, breakfast followed at our favorite place, Mile-Hi Diner.

Inspired by the gleeful mode of the day, I took this baby out for a spin once again.See how I wore it the first time HERE. Despite the sickness, I have to push myself aside and celebrate our Savior's resurrection, right? After all, He gave His life for us. What's not to be grateful for?

The color yellow is often associated with happiness. If our current state of mind is any reflection of what we wear, then here's mine:


Dress: People Are People
Flats: SM Department Store

I'm head over heels for these flats! They're so cute and comfy! Talk about cheery disposition! Best of all, I got two (different) pairs for less than Php 400! I'll feature the other ones in another outfit post soon. :)

Plain, unadulterated bliss.
If there are any other imminent culprit to my sudden twist of mood, it's the fact that I got to rest peacefully at home and be surrounded with the people that I love. Nothing else can ever recharge me from so many months of stress. Haha!

Meet my cute Mom! :) Sadly, Dad is away for work.

With my pretty cousin, Mary Rose. Congrats to our newly-grad! :)
I'm so happy because I got to give my graduating cousin the dress of her dreams to march down in on Friday. Took her to Forever 21 to pick out her grad garb. :)

How was your Easter Sunday? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment