11.02.2013

Corporate Chic: Black, White, and Gold

Aaaand I'm back!

Things have been getting pretty busy at work and I haven't had much chance to shoot what I wear to the office. If you knew me any better, you'd probably know that black is pretty much my go-to color. Open my closet and you'll be in for a no-brainer. 

I find that black clothing helps me get through down days, it never fails to add that extra sophistication and attitude to my outfit. Some say black represents sorrow, I say it brings out the fierceness in me, especially when I'm stressed out. Plus, it doesn't hurt that a black ensemble can take you from day to night, from casual to dressy. You can style it anyway you can!

For this look, I experimented with gold accessories, just to give the seemingly blah color palette a little dash of glitz. 

Believe it or not, the top is from ukay (I call them treasure troves!) and the houndstooth print leggings are from Divisoria, which I got for only PHP 100! I topped off the look with my trusty slingback stilettos which I also got on sale for less than PHP 600 a while back.

Who says you have to wear off-the-rack or designer to look and feel fabulous? It's all in the head, ladies and gentlemen. The price tag doesn't have to get in the way of your creativity and flexibility in fashion choices. 



Top: Vintage
Pants: Divisoria
Stilettos: People Are People


I would have taken the safe route and go with either red or silver accessories, but since I was going for a more luxe feel, I figured, why not throw on some gold accessories instead? You only live once, right?


Accessories: Luxe and Luster
Watch: From a friend


My work friends and I were really amused with this promotional display outside our building so we took turns having photo ops with our new BFF!

After our small photo walk, I met up with my college friend, Diane, at Nolita to catch up. Guys, I'm telling you, if you want good pizza, Nolita is a must-visit restaurant in Bonifacio High Street. I always have their fresh tomato and garlic pizza. Partnered with a bottle of Estrella Galicia, and you have the perfect menu for a great dinner!


Stay tuned for my Halloween look post! Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment