Hello, everyone! I'm adding a new segment into She Goes Thrifty, called No More! Every now and then, expect to see my very own hit-pan posts where I share products I've emptied out and used up.
For the first edition, check out these products that I really loved and enjoyed using:
1. Nivea Dry Comfort Anti-Perspirant
- it promises 48 hour protection against perspiration
- doesn't have alcohol or colorants
- has a clean, crisp scent
- it doesn't darken my underarms
- doesn't sting at all
- I don't think I'll repurchase anytime soon. I have another Nivea bottle waiting to be used.
2. Human Nature Hand and Foot Salve (Eucalyptus, Carrot, and Bee Propolis)
- check out my review about it HERE
- I still have the other variant to use up.
- as always, Human Nature products never disappoint. :)
- repurchase might be out of the picture in the near future. I already have a second pot waiting in line.
3. Bugz Off Citronella Spray
- not greasy
- I use this alternately with my Human Nature Citronella Bug Spray
- no overwhelming scent
- gets used up pretty easily due to the spray-on format
- pretty affordable. Got this one at Watsons.
- I'm happy with bug spray from HHN so I'm not going to buy another bottle of this one anytime soon.
4. Human Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil
- my review on this can be seen HERE
- repurchased! I don't mind buying this again and again. It works in more ways than one! Value for money indeed.
- one of Human Nature's bestsellers!
5. Victoria's Secret Deep-Softening Body Butter in Wild Scarlet
- love the scent! According to the label it has the scent of juicy apple and lily.
- comes in a big tub
- got this from my Dad, he bought it in the States.
- very moisturizing indeed!
- the consistency is a bit thicker compared to The Body Shop's body butters
- has a matching lotion and body spray
That's about it... At least for now. Looking forward to posting my next No More entry in August! Wee! How about you? Have you emptied out any beauty product lately? Tell me all about it! :)