7.06.2012

FOTD: Pink Eye

Many beauty bloggers post their "face of the day" looks. Maybe it's time I start posting mine as well. Haha! As if you're all interested in how I do my makeup. :P

Wore this makeup look to my friend Paola's despedida dinner in Marikina. I had to do a lot of walking and commuting that day, so I had to make sure that my makeup won't run and go all over the place. :))

I call this look Pink Eye (not the gross disease, okay? HAHA!) because I applied just a wash of pink with golden tones on my lids and topped it with brown liquid eyeliner for a presentable and not-that-dramatic over-all look. I also took my new Human Nature colored lip balm in Island Kiss for a spin. I think my search for an orange-tinted lippie is over! I'll post a review on this very soon. ;)

Base:
- Etude House BB Magic Cream

Eyes:
- E.L.F. Eyelid Primer
- Ellana Minerals Concealer in Smile
- Ellana Minerals Concealer in Awake
- Ellana Minerals Translucent Loose Powder in Espresso con Panna
- 17 Nude Palette
- E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner in Brown
- Maybelline VolumExpress Mascara
- Etude House Oh M'Eye Mascara for Volume and Length
- The Face Shop Brow Duo
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Lime

Cheeks:
- Maybelline Pure Minerals Blush in Pink

Face:

Lips:
- Human Nature Tinted Lip Balm in Island Kiss







What do you think about this look? Would you like me to post more "face of the day" looks from now on? :P

Love,
SGT <3

No comments:

Post a Comment